Taking a Journey
In the Footsteps of Tzadikkim
Bein HaSemesterim Trip
Wednesday, Jan. 12th to Monday, Jan. 17th 2022
Join “B’nei Aliya” of all ages for a journey to the Tzadikim. We will travel together as a group spending this “Five Day Hisvaadus” of Tefillah, Torah, Connecting to the Holocaust sites, Dibuk Chaveirim, and Uplifting Ruach. We have scheduled to coincide with winter breaks in Yeshiva and Universities in the US to enable students to join this amazing journey ‘on the way’ bederech to Eretz Yisrael.
This is our 5th Bederech/Tzama Nafshi journey and it is shaping up to be our best ever.
For more information, please contact Rav Mo Kaplan at email@example.com
Rav Mo Kaplan
Rav Mordechai received Semicha from RIETS and a BA in Psychology from Yeshiva University. His own passionate approach to spirituality sets a tone of powerful inspiration during tefilot. In addition, Rav Mordechai is a Tour Operator and runs tours throughout Israel for groups and families. He works with GEERZ mounting biking program and is involved in various programming for youth, both in Israel and abroad. Talmidim are attracted to Rav Mordechai’s sincerity, ruchniut, and warmth.
Rav Yehoshua Gerzi
Rav Yehoshua Gerzi is a passionate educator, helping people achieve greater levels of clarity to live a life of happiness and success. Rav of the Pilzno community in Ramat Shilo, he is a highly sought-out speaker and author of Arba Yesodot.
Reb Azriel Kuschnir
Mashgiach – Yeshiva University
Wednesday, Jan. 12th
Arrive in Kiev
Hisvaadut in Berditchev
The Kever of Rav Levi Yitzchak MeBerditchev z”l
Thursday, Jan. 13th
Shacharit in Kiyat Levi Yitchak in Berditchev
Limud in Kedushas HaLevi
Gala Breakfast in Berditchev
The Toldot Yaakov Yitzchak of Paloneh z”l
Annopoli – The Maggid of Mezritch z”l and Rav Zusha z”l
Friday, Jan. 14th
Maayan Habaal Shel Tov
SHABBES IN MEDZHBIZH
Motzei Shabbat, Jan. 15th
Melava Malka in Breslov
Kever of Rebbe Nosson z”l
Sunday, Jan. 16th
Uman – Rabbeinu Nachman Ben Feiga z”l
Monday, Jan. 17th
Morning in Uman
Depart to Airport
(those flying to US, overnight in Kiev/Borispol Hotel, Depart early Tuesday morning)
From Israel $1380
From US $1620
The price includes:
- Ukranian Air round trip flight from JFK to Israel via Kiev or Tel Aviv to Kiev round trip
- Lodging and all meals
- Transportation in new, comfortable buses to all destinations
- Entrance fees, guides & educational map and materials
- Shabbat in Medhbyzh
- Does not include travel Insurance (please contact your insurance provider)
The price does not include: any PCR tests, and Medical travelers insurance.
- If you are not an Israeli/US/UK/Canadian citizen you may need a visa to enter Ukraine. It is your responsibility to obtain a visa if you are not an Israeli/US/UK/Canadian citizen. For Example.- South African & Australian citizens require a visa to enter Ukraine.
- “Registration fee does not include any additional security or additional “fuel surcharges” by the airline announced immediately before departure,
that are not known at this time. Transportation to and from Ben Gurion airport is also not included.
- Payment via US credit card may be subject to a 3% transaction fee.
Thank you for joining us on the BaDerech Trip. We are looking forward.
After submitting this form, we will be in touch with you shortly regarding flight and travel options and the payment process.